Sunday, August 12, 2012

AIDS WALK LA 2012





from last year, with my hat from the year before. i'm a repeat offender. ; )


it's that time of year again!

this year the AIDS WALK is happening on my BIRTHDAY- October 14th, and the only thing i want for my birthday is for you to support an amazing cause. not only am i doing the walk, but so are my WICKED sisters Stormy Daniels, Kaylani Lei, and Alektra Blue. you can make a TEAM WICKED donation, donate to me, someone else on our team, or EVERYONE else on our  team...just as long as you do it.

right now TEAM WICKED is in the TOP SPOT out of all of the teams, and out of all the personal donation pages, mine is third. that's huge news, and we still have two months. let's make this year our biggest yet.


for TEAM WICKED, click HERE.

for my personal donation page, click HERE.

it's my birthday, it's a great cause, and it's a tax write off.

thank you in advance.

xo,
j




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your feedback!
your comment will be posted shortly.