Saturday, November 5, 2011

Another adventure!

Though I'm not talking details right now, in a few hours (teeny tiny hours of the early morning) I'll be leaving the US again.

Not saying where yet, but I'm sure you'll figure it out. This time it's only for a week, due to some instability in the conditions. Obviously right now I'm thrilled. Stoked. EXCITED!!

I'm also feeling really lucky I was chosen for this trip, I was on the waiting list awhile.

And, if I had to guess, something there will shatter my heart into a billion little pieces, but I'll be better for the experience & promptly fall in love with the place.

Let's kick this off with a "before" picture.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting. Wishing you safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you, and kind of jealous. Can't wait to hear all about it. Hope it's amazing and stay safe. :-)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your feedback!
your comment will be posted shortly.